Thursday, April 28, 2011

W is for Wedding Day

My sister, Sarah, over at Crochet by Sarah talked me into doing this A to Z Blogging Challenge for the month of April. Unfortunately I was too late to sign up to do it with everyone over at Tossing It Out and I'm too late to do it the "proper way" so I'm just going to wing it. I will be posting 1 blog per day except Saturdays where there will be 2 posts in 1 so to speak.






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

W is for Wedding Day

4 months from today I will be marrying the love of my life.... on what would have been my Granny and Popa's 57th wedding anniversary. So, if 4 months plus a few days look for my blog about my wedding. In the mean time, enjoy this picture of my Granny and Popa's wedding day.

 August 28, 1954
John and Thelma Sloan

No comments:

Post a Comment