Tuesday, April 26, 2011

U is for Utterly Crazy

My sister, Sarah, over at Crochet by Sarah talked me into doing this A to Z Blogging Challenge for the month of April. Unfortunately I was too late to sign up to do it with everyone over at Tossing It Out and I'm too late to do it the "proper way" so I'm just going to wing it. I will be posting 1 blog per day except Saturdays where there will be 2 posts in 1 so to speak.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

U is for Utterly Crazy


Yesterday (Monday) was an aweful day... but aren't all Mondays? (Well not next Monday... that one is going to be AMAZING) Josh's work has been crazy which makes me crazy and in turn makes Nathaniel cranky which makes me MORE crazy. lol I had a pretty big break down and spent most of the afternoon crying and yelling at Nathaniel for no reason (I feel horrible about it by the way)

Anywho, my soon to be Mother-in-Law came and got Nathaniel for the night. I spent the night cleaning out the hutch in the dining room and looking through prictures. My head is clear and I feel WAY more calm.

No comments:

Post a Comment