Saturday, April 9, 2011

A to Z Challenge April 2011

My sister, Sarah, over at Crochet by Sarah talked me into doing this A to Z Blogging Challenge for the month of April. Unfortunately I was too late to sign up to do it with everyone over at Tossing It Out and I'm too late to do it the "proper way" so I'm just going to wing it. I will be posting 1 blog per day except Saturdays where there will be 2 posts in 1so to speak. So.... are we ready to get this thing started?!?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A is for Army Wives

Not many of you know that I love TV. I watch everything from Ghost Adventures to sappy Lifetime movies. Recently I've been seeing previews for Army Wives on Lifetime. I knew that they were on season 5 or so and didn't want to miss so much. And then I found all 4 of the first seasons on NetFlix and am able to stream it on my Wii. I have fallen in love with this show and have a new found respect for spouses of all military personelle. I've spent so much time watching this show that I've actually fallen behind on the others shows I watch. lol



B is for Books

I haven't spent a whole lot of time reading in the last 7 or 8 months. But I LOVE to read. I have so many different kinds of books that I like. A couple of my favorite authors are V.C. Andrews and Elizabeth Chandler. I'm the kind of person that will read a book over and over and over. I have one book by Elizabeth Chandler that I have to replace soon because the spine is so worn out.

Amazingly, my love for books has sunk into my son too. Nathaniel loves to read too. He even sleeps with his books. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment