Thursday, April 21, 2011

N is for Nephews

My sister, Sarah, over at Crochet by Sarah talked me into doing this A to Z Blogging Challenge for the month of April. Unfortunately I was too late to sign up to do it with everyone over at Tossing It Out and I'm too late to do it the "proper way" so I'm just going to wing it. I will be posting 1 blog per day except Saturdays where there will be 2 posts in 1 so to speak.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

N is for Nephews

I have 4 nephews. Michael, Taylor, Cole, and Noah.

Michael is my sister Debbie's son. He lives up north with his father. Michael will be 5 years old this October. He is a special boy... So bright and full of love. His most favorite people in the world are my dad and step mom.... his Ranny and Pop-pop. He hasn't seen them in months, but he misses them and its heart breaking what hes going through during my sisters divorce.

Taylor and Noah belong to my brother Buddy and sister-in-law Ashley. Taylor is about 4 months older then Nathaniel and is super bright and fun. He is probably Nathaniel's best friend... they really love each other. Noah is almost 4 months old and totally sweet. Hes an easy smiler and a great snuggler. I stole him from his parents tonight and he is currently sleeping in my bed.

And then there is Cole who belongs to my sister Tesla and her fiancee David. He was born on New Years Day last year and has the biggest brown eyes I've ever seen. He also has his parents red hair. He is also soon to be a big brother to a little girl.

I know there isn't much there about them, but I love them so much its hard to pick out just a few things to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment