Friday, April 15, 2011

H is for Hot Pot Holders

My sister, Sarah, over at Crochet by Sarah talked me into doing this A to Z Blogging Challenge for the month of April. Unfortunately I was too late to sign up to do it with everyone over at Tossing It Out and I'm too late to do it the "proper way" so I'm just going to wing it. I will be posting 1 blog per day except Saturdays where there will be 2 posts in 1 so to speak.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Josh's God mom's mom say that 3 times fast lol gave me these awesome hot pot holders a few years ago that she crocheted her self. I love everything about them and I have been wanting to learn how to make them for a while. Last night I pulled out my cotton and one of those pot holders and managed to figure out the pattern just by looking at them. The are so fast and easy! I think I'm going to change my give away prize. Not every one wears scarves, but EVERYONE needs pot holders!! Pictures to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment