Wednesday, April 13, 2011

F is for Followers

My sister, Sarah, over at Crochet by Sarah talked me into doing this A to Z Blogging Challenge for the month of April. Unfortunately I was too late to sign up to do it with everyone over at Tossing It Out and I'm too late to do it the "proper way" so I'm just going to wing it. I will be posting 1 blog per day except Saturdays where there will be 2 posts in 1 so to speak.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


F is for Followers

I have been blogging for about 7 or 8 months and haven't really gotten many followers. For the last few days my sister Sarah has been adding me to her A to Z challenge to try and help me get more followers. So now that I've jumped from 5 to 7 (big whoop right?) I'm going to make a deal. As soon as I hit 20 followers I will have my first give away. I always have projects in the making and would love to give one to one of my followers.

SO!! Get the word out there and you could win!!

1 comment:

  1. Found you via your sisters blog, which was sidebarred on another blog, which I found via the A to Z challenge.... wow!

    Anyways, I am newer to blogging too, and definitely feel that "I want followers" bug too.. I'll be following you, and hopefully you reach your goal soon!!!

    ReplyDelete