Tuesday, April 12, 2011

E is for Energy

My sister, Sarah, over at Crochet by Sarah talked me into doing this A to Z Blogging Challenge for the month of April. Unfortunately I was too late to sign up to do it with everyone over at Tossing It Out and I'm too late to do it the "proper way" so I'm just going to wing it. I will be posting 1 blog per day except Saturdays where there will be 2 posts in 1 so to speak.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

E is for Energy

I have had this horrible cold for the last week and I just can't seem to kick it. Been to the doctor if you can even call those people at the free clinic who smell like garlic and barely take one look at you before tossing you out the door twice and hear the same thing, "SEVERE cold. Drink lots of fluids and get plenty of rest." Ok, fluids CHECK I've drank enough tea to kill an English woman and enough water to kill a fish. I have actually drank more tea in the last week then I have in the last 6 months. As for getting enough rest... well I have a 2 year old and a fiancee who works graveyard. There is no such thing as plenty of rest.... except for tonight. I am going to take NyQuil and SLEEP cause Josh has today, tomorrow and Thursday off!!

My kitchen looks like a food and dish bomb went off, laundry needs to be done, Nathaniel needs a bath I'm sure he smells BUT since I can't smell anything its ok to wait another day... right?, and I barely have the energy to haul my butt up off the couch and go get my self more tea.

Maybe tomorrow.

Energy... I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment