Wednesday, February 16, 2011

WIP Wednesday: Cozy Cuddly

Good Morning!!!

Today I woke up to SNOW!! Big fat flakes of that fluffy wet white stuff. We have had lots of snow over the last couple years and this time its the GOOD stuff. Perfect for snow balls and snow men. If it sticks around I'll take Nathaniel out later. But for now, ON TO THE WIP!!!

I bought some Lion Brand Homespun yarn 8 or so months ago to make my self a throw blanket and never really got far on it. Then a few days ago I decided to pull it apart and start over using an actual pattern. Don't let the pictures fool you... the yarn might not look purple, but it IS. The color is called Gothic.


I have also been trying to use up some of my stash of yarn to make room for more lol and started this ripple blanket a few weeks ago. Its not real big right now, I figure I have about 90 rows or so left to do. 


And then I'll have to add a border which I'm sure will be just a simple single stitch. I'm just not sure what color I'll use. I'm thinking white... what do you think?


Happy Wednesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment