Wednesday, October 20, 2010

WIP Wednesday

I have this friend who has a 9 year old daughter. When her daughter was just 3 months old she was diagnosed with Cystic Fybrosis. In Tessica's 9 years of life she has struggled to be "normal", to stay healthy, and to be free. This week, tomorrow actually, there is going to be a benefit in Longview, Wa to help raise money for Tessica and her family. Unfortunately I will be unable to make it... BUT on Saturday I have a table at a bazaar at my church. I started making book marks this week to help raise some money for my friends. I figured this would be a great WIP for this week. What do you think??





4 comments:

  1. I see PINK! They are beautiful, Kari!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are really cute!!!! I love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Sarah, you see pink. There are pink, purple (the color for Cystic Fibrosis awareness), blue, green, and black.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We bought some of these, and we love them! mom uses it in her book every night!!!

    ReplyDelete