Friday, May 20, 2011

Sunny Day!!

Today was a B-E-A-UTIFUL day!! So sunny and warm. Today I put Nathaniel in shorts and we went out side to blow bubbles before going to my moms house to hang out by the pool/hot tub before going out to 5 Guys Burgers for dinner. 

Mom was enjoying the hot tub and Jacob was enjoying going back and forth between the pool and hot tub. Meanwhile, Nathaniel decided he wanted to put his feet in the hot tub. So we took his shorts off mom had more underwear at her house so that his shorts wouldn't get wet. Then we had to take his shirt off because he started splashing and we didn't want his shirt wet. Next thing I knew he was in the hot tub in his underwear with his Granny having a BLAST!! Here are some pictures from his fun time.

My mom is probably going to kill me for that one, but I think EVERY kid needs pictures of them selves with their Granny's in the pool. LOVE YOU MOM!!





Nathaniel with his Uncle Jacob

FINALLY a picture where he is awake and looks like me!!



Time to lay back and relax a bit!!

Jacob and his friends were filling balloons with water using one of the jets in the hot tub... Wanna have a water fight? lol

Now, remember me saying we went to 5 Guys Burgers for dinner? This is what I had...


Happy Friday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment