Sunday, March 27, 2011

Finally Home

Just a little note in regards to my last post.

Joyce went home to her husband and God on Wednesday, March 23, 2011... a month and 6 days before her 91st birthday. She would tell you its the 62nd anniversary of her 29th birthday... REALLY, she would. lol Honestly, there are no words for me to really describe her or how much she effected me. Joyce really was a REMARKABLE woman.

I also want to let all my readers I only have 5, hopefully you 5 will spread the word how important it is to have family and to be there in their time of need. About 6 and a half years ago I was BLESSED with the opportunity to take care of my Granny and Popa during their last few months together. At the time I just did it because they needed some one to do it. But now I am so THANKFUL and truly BLESSED that I got the chance to do that. If I wasn't given that chance I wouldn't be the person I am today and I wouldn't have found my calling in life. Most of all, I wouldn't have met Joyce.

REST IN PEACE, JOYCE!
YOU ARE DEARLY LOVED AND MISSED!!

April 29, 1920 - March 23, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment